After months of testing and engineering to ensure the perfect fit and performance, we are happy to announce our B5 S4 3.5″ exhaust system. Fully mandrel bent and made from stainless steel.
- Fully mandrel bent tubing for full cross sectional flow
- 304 series stainless steel
- Hand fabricated at 034Motorsport
- CNC machined V-band flanges for connections, also band clamp connections for flexible installation and adjustability
- Minimal drone on light load and cruising, the sound of a “raped ape” on wide open throttle
- Available with midpipes to accommodate virtually any exhaust configuration
- Single 3.5″ exhaust tip
- Single muffler
- We include a bracket that relocates the middle exhaust hanger (by the rear diff), please be sure to use this bracket to relocate this hanger, otherwise major fitment issues will occur.
Midpipes are required for bolt-on installation:
- For “Dual 3″ Downpipes” – Designed for those using our 034Motorsport 3.5″ Exhaust System with 034Motorsport 3″ Downpipes. This midpipe allows 034 downpipes to mate directly to the 3.5″ exhaust for maximum flow, out of the turbo into 3″ downpipe, into dual 3″ midpipe transitioning into 3.5″ exhaust. This means if you’ve purchased our downpipes in the past, you would not use the midpipes you arleady have, but would purchase this new dual 3″ to 3.5″ midpipe. The advantage to this configuration is that there is no necking down to 55mm to accommodate stock connections, full 3″ to 3.5″ flow is maintained. Note, 3″ High Flow Cats can be added to this version of the midpipe.
- 2000 – 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)