Arizona’s only Registered Importer!
Importing with AZ Euros
At AZ Euros, we can help you get a US title for your Canadian or European vehicle, trailer, or RV. We are also experts in Grey Market imports and have helped many clients import their vehicles to sell at Barrett Jackson and other large auctions. If you have any questions or would like to inquire about importing a vehicle, please email us at [email protected]
- Is your vehicle eligible for import? All the information on vehicle eligibility can be found on the NHTSA’s website by clicking here.
- If the vehicle is eligible to be imported into the U.S. The next step is to make arrangements to bring the vehicle into the U.S., including shipping and customs clearance with a freight forwarder and a U.S. Customs Broker. Please email us to get started.
- After the vehicle arrives at our facility, AZ Euros will do the necessary modifications to bring the vehicle into conformity with NHTSA, DOT and EPA regulations. This generally takes an average of 90-120 days. When the vehicle is non-conforming to US standards, there could be additional charges and additional time to meet compliance standards before it will be released by the NHTSA, DOT and EPA.
- AZ Euros will require an up-front deposit to cover the cost of the import application plus agency fees. If the vehicle requires any special-order parts to complete the conformity modifications, an additional payment to cover the cost of the needed parts will be due before the parts can be ordered. Any remaining balance must be in the form of credit/debit card, cash, wire transfer, ACH, or cashier’s check. Personal checks not accepted.
- The vehicle owner will also need to furnish AZ Euros with a copy of your liability insurance and physical damage insurance for the vehicle at the time of the initial deposit.
- If you have any further questions please email [email protected]