This 1995 BMW M3 Coupe is a rare one-owner car with a clean Carfax report and extensive maintenance records dating back to its purchase. It is painted in Alpine White and has a gray M-cloth interior, and features factory equipment and options such as a 3.0L inline 6-cylinder engine, limited slip differential, 5-speed manual transmission, electrically sliding and tilting sunroof, heated front seats, cruise control, and on-board computer. It has a few aftermarket modifications including an Alpine head unit and CD changer, Dinan ECU chip and throttle body, and a K&N air filter. It has recently undergone maintenance and repairs such as a new clutch and oil pan gasket, brake fluid exchange, engine mounts, fuel filter, spark plugs, VANOS solenoid, thermostat, trunk lid gasket, hood insulation pad, front lower air grille, front bumper and grille/core support respray, windshield cowl, hood BMW roundel, shifter rebuild kit with ZHP weighted shift knob, and coolant temp sensor. All features, gauges, and options are fully functional on this M3, including the windows, door panels, instrument cluster, OBC, steering wheel, shift knob, interior, headliner, cruise control, keys/remotes, heated seats, and HVAC system. This M3 is a solid and well-maintained example of an E36 M3.
This 1995 BMW M3 Coupe is painted in Alpine White with the Gray M-Cloth Interior. Owned by one single family, it was purchased new in Tucson before moving to the Pacific Northwest and then returning back to Arizona with AZ Euros. With 1 owner, clean Carfax, no accident history, and extensive maintenance records dating back to brand new. We even have both original keys, remotes, the complete original owners manual, and the original window sticker.
This M3 is unmolested and has that all original OEM look. There are just a few aftermarket modifications including:
– A Single-Din Alpine Head Unit & Bavarian Soundworks Replacement Speakers
– Matching Alpine 6-Disc CD Changer.
– Dinan ECU Chip & Throttle Body
– K&N Air Filter.
Factory Equipment and Options Include:
– 3.0L (S50) Inline 6-Cylinder Engine w/240hp & 225 lb-ft Torque
– Alpine White Exterior Paint
– Gray M-Cloth “Vader” Sport Seats
– Limited Slip Differential
– 5-Speed Manual Transmission
– Electrically Sliding and Tilting Sunroof
– Heated Front Seats
– Cruise Control
– On-Board Computer
-17″ Style 22 DS1 (Double Spoke Type I) Aluminum Alloy Wheels
– Electric Locking System With Remote Activation
– M-Specific Body Components
– Front Fog Lights
– Split Folding Rear Seats
One of the most surprising things about this M3 is that everything actually works. None of the typical E36 M3 problems are an issue with this M3
– The one touch windows work without stopping every few inches on the way up.
– The door panels are secure and not falling off.
– The instrument cluster and OBC are functioning perfectly
– There are no check engine lights
– The steering wheel and shift knob are not worn through
– The interior is complete. Including the center console, the seat belt caps, nothing is missing
– The headliner is not sagging
– The cruise control works
– Both keys/remotes are present, and the remote keyless entry is functioning
– The heated seats work
– The HVAC system works perfectly
– The glove box door is not sagging
Along with extensive maintenance records dating back to when it was new, most recently we have performed the following maintenance, repairs and reconditioning.
– New clutch with Sachs Clutch Kit
– Replaced oil pan gasket with fresh oil change
– Brake fluid exchange
– New engine mounts
– New fuel filter
– New spark plugs
– Replaced VANOS solenoid
– New Thermostat
– New trunk lid gasket
– New hood insulation pad
– New front lower air grille
– Respray of front bumper and front grille/core support (due to rock chips)
– New windshield cowl
– New hood BMW roundel
– Shifter rebuild kit with ZHP weighted shift knob
– New coolant temp sensor
These most recent records, along with a thick notebook of all previous records will be made available to the next buyer. This M3 is a solid stock example of an E36 M3. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any other questions, or if you would like to setup a time to come check it out in person.