2011 Mercedes Benz E350 4-Matic Wagon in Diamond White w/Natural Beige Leather Interior and 99k Miles.
The E350 4MATIC is powered by a 268-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 mated to a seven-speed automatic and all-wheel drive. You get a spacious and refined seven-passenger package capable of hauling a good amount of stuff in all weather conditions. Yes, the E350 wagon has three rows of chairs, with the final row being a rear-facing bench that pops up from the cargo floor.
The cabin is a nice, well-appointed mix of fine plastics, wood, and soft-touch surfaces and includes nine airbags, 14-way power front seats, and a seven-inch infotainment screen. A power liftgate, a rearview camera, stability control, and a driver-drowsiness monitor are on the long list of standard equipment, too. This particular example is equipped with the “Natural Beige” Leather Seating Surfaces and Burl Walnut Wood Trim.
To compliment the extensive list of standard features, this E350 Wagon is also equipped with the following packages and options:
- COMAND System w/40GB Hard-Drive
- GPS Navigation w/ Real-Time Traffic Data, & Voice Control
- 6GB Music Register
- Harman/Kardon LOGIC 7 Surround Sound System w/Dolby Digital 5.1
- HD Radio
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- iPod/MP3 Media Interface w/Connecting Cable
- Rear Side Window Shades
- 18” AMG Twin 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels w/245/45/17 Matching Michelin Tires
- Sport Steering wheel
- Lowered Sport Suspension
- Sport Bodystyling
- Aluminum Instrument Cluster Surround
- Tone-on-Black Interior Concept
- Perforated Front Brake Discs
- Front Brake Calipers w/Mercedes-Benz Logo